algys Living Reef

Pick up some Kents Turbo Calcium or Brightwell Aquatics Calcion-P,basically the exact same product.
Then use this Reef Chemistry Calculator to figure out how much to dose.
DO NOT bring your calcium up more than 50ppm per day though.Fast increases are probably more stressful to your corals then low calcium.

Your calcium is fine where it's at until you can get new salt. 360 is just fine for what you have in your tank.

And Yote is right, montis tend to grow pretty slow. It will take years for them to get big!

Your calcium is fine where it's at until you can get new salt. 360 is just fine for what you have in your tank.

And Yote is right, montis tend to grow pretty slow. It will take years for them to get big!

WOW what a relief, I thought my Clam might die

Allen

great looking tank. lots of nice things you have started there. keep in mind that it may be a good idea to target feed that brian a couple times a week with some mysis shrimp.

hopefully i dont open up a hige can of worms here but out of curiosity what kind of lights are you using right now.

great looking tank. lots of nice things you have started there. keep in mind that it may be a good idea to target feed that brian a couple times a week with some mysis shrimp.

hopefully i dont open up a hige can of worms here but out of curiosity what kind of lights are you using right now.

I have been target feeding with brine shrimp with garlic and cyclop-eeze, the lights I shall be installing on Wednesday are these, been waiting something like 6 weeks

Attachments

• KR92 RESIZED.jpg
    KR92 RESIZED.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 178
nice. a nice led unit would be sweet. hopefully it works great for you.

good to hear you are already feeding it. its a great looking brain.

Back