Blue and Gold / Dusky Blenny

FishyReef

Broke Reefer!
Does anyone have one of these? I've read about them on Live Aquaria and am thinking of getting one (eventually) for my 10g. I am looking for some sort of blenny or goby with blue and yellow coloring. I would really love a red sea mimic blenny, but they are so rare, and at least one place I read said they are more deep water fish so don't do as well in our warm tanks (haven't read this elsewhere though so not sure if its true). So I'm thinking of the blue and gold instead. If you have one, my basic questions are whether the coloring is indeed blue or is it more grey, and also what is its personality? Thanks!

(In the mean time I'm dreaming about a possible 45g hexagonal build with a strawberry, indigo, or sunrise dottyback, six-line wrasse, lemonpeel angel, maroon clown, and something else :) - I have a 45g hexagonal tank sitting around that I was going to use for a hospital tank but think I'd prefer to use it for another fun splash of reef color at home with a more semi- to aggressive mix of fish!)

Back