bwaller76's 150 gallon

bwaller76

Love my tanks!
I guess its officially time to start my thread here......ITS HOME!!!! We brought the tank home today...needs some work and Im getting it cleaned out today and I think i am going to have to buff out some scratches but thats all part and partial to the whole gig! Here is the tank with my son and my dad who helped me lug it into the house.

tankishome.jpg

:bowdown::bounce:

doing a leak test on the new sump tank...all seems well so far. Im going to leave it there for the day and make double sure...

IMG00434-20091225-0951.jpg

ok so I bought my medium live rock and got everything into the tank. Bear in mind that I have several months before water will even think about going into my tank so this is my attempt to get things going. I actually am starting to like the look of my rock over some of the live rock that I am seeing around.

ok so I bought my medium live rock and got everything into the tank. Bear in mind that I have several months before water will even think about going into my tank so this is my attempt to get things going. I actually am starting to like the look of my rock over some of the live rock that I am seeing around.

IMG00058-20100103-0054.jpg

and also had some little hitchhikers...I think they are sea slugs and they seem to play dead for a while then come out and slither everywhere

IMG00066-20100103-0100.jpg

Not really sure what it is but it seems to be a slug of sorts. It has antenae and a semi hard shell. The strange thing is that they don't slither they do this slither/walk thing almost like they are wearing a skirt! There we're seven or so of themm

It is an eyeball, when it is upright it has two antena and a semi hard light orange and white shell. The strange part is that it doesn't really slither, it acts like it has legs and does a sort of walk thing!

It is strange when it is upright it looks sluggish with a semi hard light orange and white shell. It has two eyes and antenae. It doesn't slither like a slug it acts like it has legs and does this little walk kind of thing!

Back