redpeopleeaterfrag.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 170
  • orangebullseye.jpg
    orangebullseye.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 177
  • crownroyalpalysfrag.jpg
    crownroyalpalysfrag.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 197
You have a lot of awesome looking corals, I wish I had access to have the stuff you’ve got keep it up, and id live to see a new full tank shot.

thanks guys! Troy- since having started the website my interests in having a display have somewhat decreased. All the tanks I have now are just frag tanks with frag racks. If I ever get a display up and running again I will definitly post a pic.

thanks guys! Troy- since having started the website my interests in having a display have somewhat decreased. All the tanks I have now are just frag tanks with frag racks. If I ever get a display up and running again I will definitly post a pic.

GD your just hell bent on making me jealous:grumble::grumble::grumble: arnt you Cage:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: No bue seriously i am jealous of your corals also jealous of Biffs zoa. But its all good :D some day I will get the hang of corals :D

Well thank you for the compliment zyber. Corals to me are just amazing creatures that continue to facinate me, so to not pursue it as my lifes work would in my mind be wrong.

I here you there bro :D its always good to have a deep passion for something. when it's helping life grow and it all works out... What a pay off and what a great feeling. Sure there are bumps here and there but that's all apart of the learning process. No one is David Saxby right from the starting gate. But one day i really do hope I get as good as some of the folks here with corals.

thanks cage :D i hope so i have zoa i need to frag asap lol as soon as i get my order of disks and rubble fingers crossed cloves on face mast down scalpel out glue gel ready GAME ON :D lol

Back