Cageburn's 58

lol thank you very much! i wish i could have angels n stuff there so pretty
Yeah,it seems like one or the other.You have to make a decision from go,and then live with it.I knew i always wanted an angel,but after seeing all these sweet looking reef tanks IDK,time for another tank i guess.....Although i just added some shrooms and so far so good,...baby steps:D

You could always try a dwarf angel like a coral beauty or flame angel. They are reef safe-ish. I had a coral beauty for a couple years never touched anything in my tank. But they still can just one day decide to like to nosh on corals.

Yeah i looked at dwarfs,but theres nothing like watching a juvi change into a full grown beautiful adult, IMO large angels just have that certain it factor that dwarfs don't..Its been amazing seeing mine already begin to fade his juvi colors..I bet he's grown over an inch already(got him January)...Hey ,maybe i'll start an angel grow out thread:D

heres a close up on the tyree alien eye watermelon chalice
CIMG5275.jpg

ecalieneye.jpg

this is the oddball pair lol , the male is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the female its halarious how they interact. the females my favorite fish :)

CIMG5043.jpg

she loves that anemone lol
CIMG5132.jpg

thank you!! there nothing on my gfs clowns though she was able to get 2 wild caught clowns and there color is jaw dropping, its the only thing i look at when im over there they are so beautifull

lol i should have been specific theres one pair in my 58, theres a pair in a 20 gallon i have for anemones and then my gfs pair aare in her tank

Back