Could use advice on what to add

Hello all!
Well, my 14 gal reef tank has been up and running about 6 months now. I have 2 little clownfish, 2 snails and 1 red legged crab. Everyone has been doing great and I am getting the itch to go up to my LFS and get a new addition for my little saltwater world. Anyone have any suggestions? A shrimp that you have found to be fun/pretty? Or some more snails? A different kind of crab?
Let me know what you think, I read and read and research and research and am driving myself nuts, so someone just tell me what to go get :) that will be compatible with what I have and reef safe.
Thanks guys~!

How about a cleaner shrimp?
26efc18e.jpg

Look into one of the smaller sized gobies. Harliquin shrimp are always a great addition, long as you don't mind feeding them chocolate chip starfish.

Oh geez really? I dunno about that, no, I don't think I could do that-frozen mysis is one thing but chopping up a starfish? That one makes me cringe. :) A little goby would be fun though....as long as my clowns are going to be nice....you can never tell with those little buggers...

+1 little fish! I have two and they're breeding and its the coolest thing ever. Plus they're just so damn adorable lol

I've been swayed to the sexy shrimp vote. Those little things are awsome. Will the clowns mess with them? I've never got them because I figured my fish would gobble them up.

Well, that picture did it for me! I went to petco yesterday and got a cleaner shrimp..they were on sale for $10 off, can't beat that.
I spent 3 hours last night staring at him, it's amazing the things I neglect doing cause of that darn tank. Working out, laundry, pulling weeds. It's a real shame. :)
I really, really want sexy shrimp though, especially since everyone talks them up. I've never seen them in person, my 2 lfs don't seem to have any though I'm sure they can be ordered.
They had a six line wrasse up there that was amazing, very small with beautiful colors and the cutest little pursed lips. I see now why everyone loves them. If I had a bigger tank I'd consider it, I worry about an semi-aggressive fish in my teeny tank.

Also, I did NOT know that a clown might eat a sexy shrimp....what a funny hobby, pets eating other pets...At least I don't have to worry about my lhasa and my chihuhua, at least, I hope not!

He just molted. It's cool/creepy. I can't make up my mind. Guess if you're in this hobby you have to get over your squeamishness! I refuse to touch it though. And when I was putting him in the tank he was scuttling in the net with this gross rustling noise, I dropped the bag of water he came in all over the floor. Whoops.

Back