crab,anemone,clownfish

hibye

Reef enthusiast
the Q is my clown is hosting my BTAand i was thinking of getting a anemone crab but will they fight?the BTA is only about 4in. big

Unless you got a light yet,I wouldnt worry about getting the crab no way.
Cause the crab wont have an anemone to use as a host once the anemone dies.

And it will be doing fine right up untill it starts melting right there in your tank.
Then you'll get to re-do the whole thing all over again.

there is NO WAY that a 10 - 12 year old can afford this hobby !!

if he wont buy you a light ... take the anemone back or give it to someone with a suitable tank AND LIGHTING to keep it alive and THRIVING !! you are slowly killing the helpless animal.

here you are supposed to be starting a 125.
and still you are wanting to buy a new light for the other tank?
I would save up for one or the other your dad is not gonna want to buy you a new light and, tank stand, and light for that no way !

you have lied about your age are you telling us the truth on the new tank?

have you got the tank yet? where are the pics...

ok let me explain you guys in hybean...my dad has watter, bulbs and in my birthday a anemone, the mini protein will be in the 30, but soon to be, can salt mix a 10g..ok ill be 11 next month..........by the way i have a bb gun.

I think we need some picture evidence, including him by his tanks. As of right now, he's definitely lying. I haven't met someone that young who is on the computer on forums constantly and knows a good amount about saltwater aquariums and finds the money to pay for them

No way possible.

Back