Emerald Crab

Tetra1

Reefing newb
I just received a partial shipment of my cleanup crew and my emerald crabs are hilarious. I acclimated them and as soon as I released them they scurried up the live rock and went and hid in the caves. The hermit crabs went straight for the live rock too and went to town cleaning the live and base rock. Looks like they will do great. I am having a blast watching them!:^:

Oh I almost forgot, one of the creatures that are coming in my cleaner package is a sea cucumber. Have any of you had any experience with these and is there anything special I have to do with them? Never had one of these before, starfish yes, sea cucumber, no.

As long as your water quality is good, then you won't have to do anything special. They are detritus feeders and will clean up your sand bed.

I remember when I got my cuc! Thats when I pulled up a dining-room chair to watch them.....that chair hasn't left since! :mrgreen:

I just got my cuc today he is a tiger striped one. He is very cool and right away he went to town cleaning. He has been a lot of fun to watch.

Back