Fish Store On Sat

Kully3xf

Reefer Madness
I'm making my way down to the Frazer Zoo to go pick up some new live stock for my tank!!!

It's been a very long time sense my last visit and i am overly excited lol. :^:

I will be picking up a pom pom crab, 2 emeralds, and 2 pep shrimps and a Midas Blenny!!!
I'm having waht one might call, a small out break of atapasia and a few algae bubbles that i need to take care of so instead of hitting it with chemicals im gunna go about it the adding new creatures to the tank way :)

I've got some extra cash (if my girlfriend reads this or asks any one im broke :shock: )
and am thinking about picking up some extras for the tank? any ideas?!?!

I've got some extra cash (if my girlfriend reads this or asks any one im broke :shock: )
and am thinking about picking up some extras for the tank? any ideas?!?!

If she reads that and you survive,you'll be my hero.:mrgreen:

where is this in pa, i live around wilkesbarre?

It's a 2 hour drive almost directly south. In my area i have that pet place / that fish place about 1.5 hours out, they have great stuff if you know exactly what you want, if you are just shopping they have a tendency to hire who ever needs a job and they will sell you minnows (sp?) for you salty. But Frazer zoo is almost 80% coral. there is one guy there "Mike" and he knows everything there is to know about coral and salt stuff. they have maybe 15 tanks ( big boys ) that are all just coral like 4 or 5 frag tank and the rest are mother colonies. a few of the tanks nothing is for sale because they are his but it is a really great place for a coral score. and if you are a member of the DELVAL reef club you get 10% off!!! :bowdown: either way i recommend you make a trip down one day (he gets shipments on friday) and check it out. call first tho as sometimes he dosent get a chance to order. Either way, best coral shop i have ever been too.

and yes if she reads this, i may not survive. perhaps i can convince her that the clams I've been buying make pearls?!?!? any one got some B.S. logic on this?!?!

Ha ha! Pearls. Good one. I usually just go with the, "it was on sale" or "they cost like nothing" or "you spend lots of money on fancy beers!"

Back