Formosa Wrasse

sicklids

salt water dummy
anyone got one? need specifics on this fish, LFS is going to order one for their display and i got to be the one to research it for them!! FOWLR tank. 125 gallons.

the guy that runs the LFS is a good friend of mine, seen the fish on a website and wanted one for the tank, however, he is a very busy man and aint got all the time to surf the net, so i do it for him.

what do i get out of it? very simple, i get to learn! that is what this hobby is all about right?

i get everything at cost already, so technically, its me paying them back. i do alot of research for these guys and they appreciate it tremendously. i just like to learn about new stuff, and with saltwater, everyday is new!!

no you cant! the guy had talked to me and talked to me trying to get me to do a saltwater tank. i was originally into fresh, cichlids and such. finally i did it, so he hooks me up!

Correction!!! Red coris wrasse, not formosa coris. Stupid me! juveniles look so much alike its ridiculous. they are listed on the order sheet as red wrasse, however, there are two almost identical fish!

Back