free corals.

If anyone is interested, I'm getting rid of my lps and some sps frags. Shipping is at your cost and the rest I will cover. I will make sure you get your monies worth, ie frogspawn will ship 3 heads or mix it up a bit. I have limited supply, but just looking to share the hobby to those who do care with limited funds. I will not ship the pagoda cup, sorry. I ask for 1 thing, not to make profit from my corals and to return the favor elsewheres.
20140804_194813.jpg

Those are some nice looking LPS, that cup is awesome wish I was close enough to pick it up. Do I see elegance in there?

What SPS do you have? I'd love a pagoda frag! Do I see a green scrolling Monti cap in the back?

Yes, that is a Monti cap. Sps I'll cut, blue tip and reindeer stags, acro (don't know the names) some milli ( one I know is a rose) ummm, just look in my page and I'll tell you if I have it.

I'd love an assortment of SPS, Monti cap, and a frag of the Pagoda please!

If that's not too much, of course.

PM me and we can work out the details and such.

THANKS!!!!

Reindeer stags are multiple branches and none are under 4 inches.
I also has hydno too, electric green. If you are a newbie, I would suggest staying away from this as it will kill anything it touches, even nems.

If anyone is interested, I'm getting rid of my lps and some sps frags. Shipping is at your cost and the rest I will cover. I will make sure you get your monies worth, ie frogspawn will ship 3 heads or mix it up a bit. I have limited supply, but just looking to share the hobby to those who do care with limited funds. I will not ship the pagoda cup, sorry. I ask for 1 thing, not to make profit from my corals and to return the favor elsewheres.View attachment 23467
Love to get an assorted few for a Newby and learning. Thanks, steve

Ok, I've donated corals last night to a school locally. I have posted on mars (Madison area reef society) and wrs. I have had a big turn out...... I'm getting lower on coral so I would say by this weekend I'd be out.
I hope that wasn't you @Northstar24. That asked me to deliver. ... hahaha

Last edited:
Ok, I've donated corals last night to a school locally. I have posted on mars (Madison area reef society) and wrs. I have had a big turn out...... I'm getting lower on coral so I would say by this weekend I'd be out.
I hope that wasn't you @Northstar24. That asked me to deliver. ... hahaha
No, it wasn't me. I live in Colorado springs,co. Do you have any left or did you donate them them to the school? Will send address if you have some left. Thanks again. Steve

I still have corals left and I left you a pm (personal message). you need to check your inbox. Macna is going on right near you, they have some good deals too.

I would so love some of your coral! I am brand new and have a 55g and 120g-both look bare but cant wait to fill them with coral! :)
If there is some available could you pm me? I will be able to respond later today (after 6pm in Oklahoma after work).
Thank you

Alrighty folks, I am completely tapped out of corals. I am glad to have my corals in many different tanks! I will be doing this again soon with Duncans and acans. I will not be trading in corals anymore to rip off my fellow reefer. There is no need to continue getting low balled and would just rather share. In total on donations in retail, I gave away 1500 bucks worth of corals. I am honestly sad I don't have more to give away because I got a good high with all of the smiles!

Gimme a heads up when you do the Acans and Duncans. Glad you and everyone else enjoyed the giveaway. I had a few things to sort out in my tank before getting new stuff so hesitated. Oh well. Off to the FLFS this weekend!

I just saw this now sadly :(

Things are recovering nicely for me, so if you get to this point in the future, definitely willing to take some ( more than willing to pay for them as well)

What is the green tree like coral in the bottom left-ish are called? looks really cool

Back