Full SPS reef under LED.....Gorgeous!!!!!!

Alright, im going to say, that is not a real sps reef. It has some, but here is a real reef

https://www.livingreefs.com/new-125-pics-t12644p22.html

Scroll down, this is ccCapt's tank. Probably one of the best tanks on the site and probably one of the best reefers ive ever seen! Capt, MAKE SOME VIDEOS FOR US :D :D :D and some articles on how you make your tank so perfect :D

Those lights do look nice. But I'm with Josh -- I didn't see hardly any SPS in there. Mostly softies and LPS. Nonetheless, the lights make the tank look great.

Looked like maxspect led's which are nice! but i didnt see much of any sps in there.

+1,000 for ccapt having a fantastic tank full of sps.

Did anyone else notice the guys reflection in the tank? Is he wearing a pair of SPEEDOS? WTF?

LULZ!!! I spent so much time trying to find sps i missed that :P

there not maxspect, I have one and it looks nothing like that, unless they are newer or older than mine.

LULZ!!! I spent so much time trying to find sps i missed that :P

there not maxspect, I have one and it looks nothing like that, unless they are newer or older than mine.

After second look your right and its kinda hard to tell what they are, maybe orphek led's....idk lol

HAHAHA Speedos...he says he was wearing shorts.....hahahaha

I have to admit....not too many SPS. Nice tank but I am mostly jealous of those lights.....

Hahaha yea, its a great tank which I can see turning into a gorgeous SPS tank. The lights are amazing though. LEDs are definitely the way. What kind of LED lights are they btw?

Back