good crab bad crab?

if it is bad, is he refugium worthy? It is has a white body with red eyebrows and red pinchers.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 574
I would banish it to my refugium if I had one. I don't so I have always taken the bad crabs I found in my tank to my LFS. From there they either get banished to one of the stores refugiums or they get put in a predator tank and become trigger food.

He came in with my new sps cat paw. I was doing some reading up in it, and it seems to appear as a guard crab. The coral hosts the crab to provide safety against coral eating fish, but if they are eating the polyps on the coral then remove them. I have now placed mine in the sump where he can destroy some yellow polyps ive been trying to get rid of. Thank you a bunch

Crab isn`t bad, if you feed it... Just feed little bit extra next to his cave and everything will be ok.. I have 7 crabs in my aquarium, no problem what so ever... They are cool, and when they grow up, you can eat them.. omnomnomnom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IlKwcAmrHM]Sand,gorilla crab and blue cheek goby - YouTube[/ame]

Back