Hello from Maine

rnrsq

Reefing newb
Newbie to Reefs but oldie with Freshwater aquariums. I'm not a youngster but plenty busy. I have four grown sons and 10 grandchildren. God has a sense of humor. I had all boys and have one grandson out of 10 grandchildren.
Hubby and I will be setting up a small fish only tank this week. Wish we could go bigger but the cichlids need to room in our other tanks.

Good morning and Happy to have you aboard. The Holidays must be tough trying to spread yourselves around.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Toolman you aren't kidding. We usually have someone deployed during the holidays too.

I stop in there every few months to see whats new. Are you planing on staying FO or are you going to get into corals? If you get into corals, I can PM you a link to a guy just across the river who operates a good sized frag farm. He sells online and out of his home. Very large selection and wicked good prices. I dont believe he's a sponsor here so I dont dare post the link here. Dont want to get in trouble.

We are debating just what we want. We have some time to look while the tank cycles before we put anything in there. If we get into corals, which is very tempting, I will give you a shout. Thank you

Corals are, most often than not, easier to keep than fish when you start out. Reefing is a bug that will bite you if you start this hobby.

Back