Help Please?!!

Oceanic Wrath

Reefing newb
I noticed my Toadstool Leather has pieces of his head just fall off? I'm not sure what's wrong with him, does anyone know? It happened kinda suddenly, though he's been pretty happy....

34Gallon Long
Uses: RO Water with Instant Ocean, Ph 8.4
Ammo: 0
Nitrates: 0
Nitrites: 0
Salinity: 1.023
Light: Current #1501
Flow: Medium
Temp: 75F

Last water change: last week

Any and all input is most helpful and I thank you!!!!

Attachments

• 20160528_123702.jpg
    20160528_123702.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 439
it could be budding, Watch the piece it will probably grow into another toadstool. I had to move one of mine once, I had no choice but to cut it from the rock it was attached too. The tiny piece left behind turned into a tiny toadstool.

Your toadstool will probably look pathetic for awhile as long as it doesn't start to melt your probably ok.

it could be budding, Watch the piece it will probably grow into another toadstool. I had to move one of mine once, I had no choice but to cut it from the rock it was attached too. The tiny piece left behind turned into a tiny toadstool.

Your toadstool will probably look pathetic for awhile as long as it doesn't start to melt your probably ok.
Thank you very much, he can usually be pretty tempermental when he doesn't get his way! He did begin a new toadstool below him and he's been happy since the tanks matured more and had a blenny introduced!

Back