how many eels could I have in a 200 gal.?

Sorry. I didn't realize we were all of a sudden being practical here. :lol:

Hahaha

Be nice Sarah!

I don't know that eels would all co exist in a tank though, I don't know much about them but just from watching them at the fish store I wouldn't go down the path of an eel only tank

the petco near me has a snowflake. It's definitely a juvenile...very small but everytime I go in I look at that tank and it's just not right.

In the tank (which I would estimate to be 4 ft. long and aboud 12" deep) they have the jevenile snowflake, a grouper (of all things) a flame angel, a niger trigger, a volitan lionfish, and about a hundred turbo snails. Everytime i see the eel, who always looks happy and healthy, I see him devouring snails. no wonder he's happy...they have him stocked with so much stuff.

I asked about the grouper saying does anyone who shops here actually have a tank large enough for that fish and the girl just stared at me and said "he's not that big". I laughed and said "he will be!"

It's ok to keep the grouper in that smaller tank because it's just temporary. But in the end, we all know that employee will sell that grouper to any moron with any kind of tank.

the petco near me has a snowflake. It's definitely a juvenile...very small but everytime I go in I look at that tank and it's just not right.

In the tank (which I would estimate to be 4 ft. long and aboud 12" deep) they have the jevenile snowflake, a grouper (of all things) a flame angel, a niger trigger, a volitan lionfish, and about a hundred turbo snails. Everytime i see the eel, who always looks happy and healthy, I see him devouring snails. no wonder he's happy...they have him stocked with so much stuff.

I asked about the grouper saying does anyone who shops here actually have a tank large enough for that fish and the girl just stared at me and said "he's not that big". I laughed and said "he will be!"
yeah it's for a preadator tank so no worries about snails, but if there were any puffers they need snail for they're teeth.

Hahaha

Be nice Sarah!

I don't know that eels would all co exist in a tank though, I don't know much about them but just from watching them at the fish store I wouldn't go down the path of an eel only tank
That's not what I wan't to do I only wan't two but is it possible for a 200 gal.?

Back