Invert for hair alge please help

joshuashih1

Seahorse Owner
I have a 10 gal tank with a clownfish and a snowflake eel (don't judge me its just a baby right now). And I have a fairly bad case of hair alge and light brown alge on the glass and need some inverts to take care of it. So what I am asking is for a list of inverts that are good at tacking care of hair alge and the alge on the glass. They need to be able to be housed in a 10 gal tank and also comparable with my tank inhabetents. (And I apologize for any spelling and or grammar issues)

I don't understand why you would ask this question.

What gets me is I don't know why I'm responding. .....

Why would you put a snowflake in a 10g is besides me let alone anything else in it. You have to much phoshates in your system and should look into doing more w/c's and possibly changing your lights. Use some of that Rodi you're selling for personal use and clean up the tank.

GET RID OF THE SNOWFLAKE!

The best way to clean the hair algae problem is cleaning up your water. Make sure there is good flow, take your rock out of the tank and scrub it clean.

You need to get a bigger tank for the eel. I bought my first tank off Craig's list, just FYI. I got an established tank, just changed the sand, and took what I wanted and sold the rest to the LFS. Good luck!

Back