Koralia powerhead placement question

JAG107

Reef enthusiast
What would work best with 2 koralia #2's and 2 #4's, placing all 4 on one side of the tank blasting one direction, or 2 on one side 2 on the other creating turbulence? I've tinkered with both and its hard to see much difference, just wanted to know what you all do. :Cheers:

The two K2 on the back glass facing the front glass.The two K4 on the side glass facing one another.You may need to tinker with the exact placements-high or low-angled left or right.Having them ripple,not break the water surface.

The two K2 on the back glass facing the front glass.The two K4 on the side glass facing one another.You may need to tinker with the exact placements-high or low-angled left or right.Having them ripple,not break the water surface.

Agreed.

Looks like that setup is working well, getting my xenias to hold on for dear life! The mid tank flow improved the most from the switch it looks like. Surface flow is the same as it was before, nice and strong but not blasting out of the surface. Thanks for the tip!

i guess while we are on the topic. i should make sure mine are ok. i have 2 k2's in my 46 bowfront one on each side!

does this seem to be ok?

Back