Maybe a Wrasse?

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
I am still looking at a final fish for my tank, and am scared away from the coral beauty and flame angel. I want something larger and I was hoping for more of an angel/tang shaped. Unfortunately none of them fit in my small ass 46, so I'm thinking about a wrasse. The lfs here in town has a Christmas Wrasse, as well as a Labout's Fairy Wrasse. The Labouts is big and expensive, but apparantly alot less that they list for on marinedepotlive.com. The Christmas is about double what it is on marinedepotlive, which is normal for my lfs. Anything anyone can tell me about these two fish? The Christmas is about 4" and the Labouts 5". Is my 46 sufficient, I have two clowns, a royal gramma, a purple firefish and a lyretail anthia

I cant tell you a thing about the fish other than what I just saw looking at some pictures. I like the Christmas Wrasses colors better than the Laboute's the pink/bluegreens are just a little bit nicer than the laboutes purples.

maybe its a female who wears men's clothing. Check the fishes haircut. If it is short then you know what you might have there.

MAYBE ONE OF THESE....THEY ARE ALL SUPOSSED TO BE "REEF-SAFE"
BLUE SIDED FAIRY
BLUESIDEDFAIRY.jpg

McCOSKERS FLASHER
MCCOSKERSFLASHER.jpg

SCOTTS FAIRY
SCOTTSFAIRY.jpg

CHECK EM' OUT HERE
Blue Zoo Aquatics-Live saltwater Fish, Corals, Invertebrates and Food

Back