MikeG's 180 Gallon

MikeG

Ex-Member
My first time posting pictures. Hope this works. A full tank shot of my 180 gallon. I was hoping to upload the picture thru Photobucket, but being computer challenged I couldn't figure out how to link it. :frustrat: Once I get this figured out better more photos to come. Any advise on linking thru Photobucket would be greatly appreciated. :D

Attachments

• DSC00617.jpg
    DSC00617.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,240
Very nice setup...once you upload the pic to photobucket, copy the img code from under the pic and paste it here on the site.

One more try uploading thru Photobucket. Thanks to the input for all, especially the great "how to" thread by Waddi.

Sorry if some of the pics are a bit blurry, I am using a digital camera I borrowed from my parents (sad to say I don't have one) and I am still getting use to it.

Full Tank Shots Front View
DSC00617.jpg

Side Angle
DSC00608.jpg

Klien Butterfly and my "Little Baby" juvi Majestic (Blue Girdled) Angel
DSC00618.jpg

Klien Butterfly, Flame Angel and the yellow blur in my One-Spot Foxface
DSC00619.jpg

Daisy Coral
DSC00623.jpg

Again, sorry for the blurry pics (the fish won't stop moving) I'll get better with practice.

Some new pics, still not as sharp as I would like, but the borrowed camera (Sony Cyber-Shot) isn't the best of digital cameras. But it'll have to do for now.
DSC00650.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

Well I've gone thru quite a few ups and downs with this tank (unfortunately a lot more downs) since my last post 4 months ago, but I thought I'd update what is new with the 180.

But on a positive note, first of all I'm very happy with the new AI Sol LED's that I got at the end of May (year date on pics is wrong, month and day correct) and included a few pic's of them before they went on the tank. And secondly I have been watching the progress as my two little Juvi's (an Aussie Harlequin Tusk and Majestic Angel) are transforming to young adulthood. I will be shooting a video of them with my new camcorder on Saturday and hope to post it the same day. Unfortunately they are still quite shy (although getting better) so I hope to be able to get some good shots of them.

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

Shot this video of the tank. Sorry it's a little bit jumpy, got a new tripod and it was so stiff to move that I think I'd have been better off handheld. Stock list includes: Majestic Angel, Australian Harlequin Tusk, Sailfin Tang, Flame Angel, Klein Butterfly, One-Spot Foxface, Black Combtooth Blenny, (7) Blue/Green Chromis, (2) Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, (2) Black Longspine Urchins.

The large angels tend to get along better than the dwarfs, and the dwarfs tend to do fine with the big guys. Its the dwarf on dwarf hate that doesnt end well ;)

Well it started out with the Majestic being somewhat smaller than the Flame and the Flame thinking he is the boss. But now they are both the same size and things are starting to even out more. It won't be long before the Majestic significantly out grows the Flame and I think come that point the Flame might realize it made a mistake trying to boss the Majestic around in the beginning. They don't fight though, just a bit of posturing.

Back