my 29 gal build

meatwad0601

a.k.a. Don Jeremeat
well guys heres another build thread. i hope to do better with this one. i am gonna be posting and updading this one a bit more on this one though. i have a new stand and canopy in the works plus a few upgrades to do to it cause i bought this system already running from a guy and set it up like he had it for the time being.

heres a pic of the current set up. i plan on getting rid of the HOB filter, skimmer and reactor and run my sump from the last tank.

meatwad0601-albums-29-gallon-tank-picture1237-29-gal-fts.jpg

and a few pics of the corals it came with

meatwad0601-albums-29-gallon-tank-picture1236-mushroom.jpg

meatwad0601-albums-29-gallon-tank-picture1235-my-tree-over-carpet-nem.jpg

meatwad0601-albums-29-gallon-tank-picture1238-nem-hiding.jpg

i hope so, cause this size tank is more on my current budget and i already have a good bit of equipment already. for one im gonna be religious about my water changes this time.

added some new coral today after changing the media in my reactor. I bought the rock with the mushrooms on it mostly for the coraline to help seed some in the tank. i have been looking for some deep red coraline for a while.

the yellow leather is still kinda closed in this pic from the move but he's opening up nicely

30.jpg

we finally have some pics of some of the new corals for the tank!!!! These are my new BABIES...they are all opened now just cant get a good pic.

lunareclipsezoa.jpg

greenstarpolyps.jpg

frogspawn.jpg

These are our mushrooms we have been having awhile...

2011-08-21195430-1.jpg

He just wanted to take a pic...LOL

hermie.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-09-20 18.31.55.jpg
    2011-09-20 18.31.55.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 212
Back