my 75gal setup

meatwad0601

a.k.a. Don Jeremeat
here are a couple quick shots of my tank taken on my phone. i will get some more pics in today after i get the bugs worked out with my camera.

Attachments

• My 75gal.jpg
    My 75gal.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 299
  • hand comming out of sand.jpg
    hand comming out of sand.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 309
I like all the rock,Is that all base?If i could make a suggestion though,i would try and stack and manuveur the rock to make 2 big rock caves and maybe leave alittle openness in the middle,thats JMO.Our fish really like caves and such to just get away sometimes...lol...

its hard to see but there are a lot of caves in there, while i was placing the rock a buddy of mine was on the sofa to get the perspective right as i was doing it. it took a si pack and four hours but im still gonna tweak it a bit. thx for the compliments, i kind of thought i had too much but ill make it work. i still have like six more buckets of rock to pick through. ill get more and better pics of the caves and setup later.

thx all i really appreciate all the advice up until now, everyone's been a real help. im sure glad i found this site! i tried my best to set up the rock with caves and places for coral in the future, i guess all those trips to the lfs to study there displays.

pics of my sump and overflow box. they are still rough ,and i have to tune everything before polishing the edges and cleaning it all up but here it goesoverflow side1.jpg

overflow side2.jpg

sump side1.jpg

sump side2.jpg

Back