New camera!

ErinCahir

Sausage Wrangler
Man seems like there's been a rash of D3100 purchases lately. Including me!

Here's a couple shots! I didn't edit anything in them. Question everyone...
Do you guys have photoshop or adobe? Or just use the Nikon software?

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Photoshop is made by Adobe. ;)

Congrats on the new cam!
Apple Aperture or Adobe Lightroom will help with organizing your pics and applying adjustments. Most can get away with one of those and not need photoshop. 1 month free trials available for both.

Awesome. Don't they make a world of a difference? So much easier to take pictures of my 16 month old. I use photoshop. I like your green toadstool, just picked one up myself yesterday

Last edited:
Too cute,and wheres a pic of my niger :lol:

Well ,congrats and welcome to the world of DSLR...i go against the flow on just about everything,so i have an Olympus E-420 and i use faststone to edit all my pictures,,have fun

I'm still playing around with it. I took probably three or four dozen pictures of him, none came out right. I'll get you one!

Photoshop is made by Adobe. ;)

Congrats on the new cam!
Apple Aperture or Adobe Lightroom will help with organizing your pics and applying adjustments. Most can get away with one of those and not need photoshop. 1 month free trials available for both.

Thanks Dennis. I meant Lightroom or photoshop. I just couldn't remember "lightroom" and was too lazy to go back and look.

I use lightroom and it's great for organizing and editing all your photos. Those are some great pics! I see we're gonna have some more competition in the POTM now :mrgreen:

Great picture of your baby, the toad stool and sailfin aren't bad either. I have thought about a toad stool many times but not gotten one yet. The ones like you have with the green polyps are the nicest I think. I have a sailfin about the size of yours who is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I wouldn't worry about the photoshop, I've had a canon rebel esi for 2 yrs and don't get pics that quality!

Thanks! I love my Sailfin. He's a sweetheart. And I got the toadstool after I saw little_fishes... it is very quickly becoming one of my favorite things.

Are those toad stools awesome!

Mine keeps dropping babies, but they are still super tiny. Waiting for them grow a bit before i give them away.

Back