New member!

Bryce

Reefing newb
Hello all,

thought I would join up at last, been on another forum for a while but it has been a bit slow and not many members so I have jumped ship!

Hopefully a picture of my tank is below, has been running since Feb and looks good to me! Stock so far consists of 2 clowns who have moved in to the Malu anemone, 2 green chromis, 1 purple firefish, 1 royal gamma, 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 fan worm, 25 or so hermits and about the same in turbo snails. There are 2 leather toadstools and some other corals that I can't remember names of!

Tank is a Rio 180, running to external filters, 5 powerheads, (3 on a current generator), Arcadia luminare, and a Prism protein skimmer.

Have a slight problem with aiptasia but am slowly sorting this with "Tropic-Marin, Elimi-Aiptas".

Will probably have many question regarding further stock soon and if the photo works I will post further pictures.

Cheers,

Bryce

P.S. Your picture did not show. You need to upload it to our photo gallery first then cut and paste the pictures provided tags.

P.S.S. Welcome aboard!

Going to have to work at this phot lark - loaded 3 into the section for my photo's - stuck now!

Have heard good things about "joe's Juice", how does it work - is it injection same as the stuff I use?

Cheers for the welcome everyone!

Hi Bryce,
Just got a look at your pics under your gallery.You got a verynice setup going.
I see the aiptasia you talked about.good luck with that issue.Remember what I said about feeding them first.It will help when injecting them.Joe's juice is injectable to.You can try lemon juice to I heard

Back