Not my tank but saw this article/

First thing I thought was Awesome Photoshop job on this. We'll have to wait til Dennis chimes in, I'm sure he has a pretty skillful eye to pick out a photoshop job.

And if it's not a photoshop, it's really really sweet.

Reef builders picked up this tank and did a little article about it a few months ago, which makes me think that it is real. One of the things that makes me feel it is fake though is that the person clearly knows what they're doing if it's a real tank with real corals, and if they are experienced then they would probably know not to put a tang in a 2 ft, 6.6 gal tank.

It's real.

The reflection of the blue tang would be behind the tall pink sps colony on the right side of the tank where we can't see it.

And as per the tang, it's obviously a juvenile, it has enough room at the moment, will probably be removed as it grows, and lets not start that debate again. ;)

To me it looks like its a huge tank made to look small by everything around it, like make everything else around it a huge size, like an optical illusion....... maybe thats just me though!! Hahaha :D

It looks really cool, but for some reason I hear voices saying "delicate, delicate...". Haha. It seriously does look like it would be more breakable to me

If Dennis says it's real...then I'll agree...he's clearly the expert...so i change my vote to awesome with no asterisk.

Back