Percula clown tank mates??

Kevinguyen

Reefing newb
I have an 8 gallon nano tank with a 1 inch percula clown. He looks lonely and I was wondering if I can add any other fishes with it? Maybe a Goby or Firefish?? Any recommendations?? Thank You!

He will be happy in there by himself! Also clowns can be very aggressive and he is likely to bully any other fish you add to the tank

You can try another clown, but the tank will be pretty crowed and the older clown may bully the new guy to death. I would suggest a cool invert instead

Soo, my clown died. I think it was my water parameters or it was from not eating from all the stress he had when I took him home.(In my bag,while riding my bike). Sooo anyone recommend a good fish for an 8 gallon? Maybe sometime other than a clown?

A goby perhaps?
Mine has great character, you could go for maybe a Yellow Watchman and a tiger pistol shrimp pair?? Great combo IMO.

Really sucks for the lose though mate.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting a goby but I still have a jar of pellet food left and I dont want to waste it. I want to buy something that will eat pellet food.

Back