Rbta

Spaz059

Reefing newb
Earlier today I was looking over the tank and began to notice what looked to be very small Rose bubble tip anems, they were about half inch or less. Is this a possibility or am I seeing something else? I will try to get pictures tomorrow when I get back home for better identification, just curious if someone else has had this happen.

Without a picture I have no idea but... :twocents: I bought some live rock just before Christmas and once it had been in the QT for a few hours a beautiful forest green with red tips anenome began to unfold. :bounce: Once I put the rock in my DT the aneneome moved off the rock he had come in on to another and has been voracious! Grown by 30% and gorgeous. Last night in the moonlight, I noticed another teeny weenie nem in the same colors on the new rock.Fingers crossed for a similar outcome.

I haven't had time to get pics up but I feel that most of you are correct about the majanos. The pics are almost exact replicas to the one in the tank. What is the way of getting rid of these things? I'm about to get a 120 gallon, and I plan to use the wrong these are going on to cycle the tank would putting these in the new tank kill the majanos with the amount ammonia and nitrites??

Back