Reefkeeper Lite

bcool22

Fishy McFish's alot
So I was looking at

Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper Lite + Extra PC4 + Heater

Trying to figure out if it would be a wise investment for now and the future.

Anyone have any sugestions. Mind you I currently have a 42 gallon tank with the mindset of actually upgrading to 150gallon in the next year or so

What do you want to know? Its one of the more popular tank controllers out there. I dont personally have one, but the most common controllers are the ReefKeeper, ReefAngel and the Profilux.

One of the best purchases I've made so far. Figure out what you want your controller to do, and shop around to find one that fits your ideas.

yeah this one I seen on ebay seems to do everything I want it to do. and will be great when I upgrade to the larger tank which I am already saving for going to cost me about 1500 bucks custom made. I am debating on how to setup a refugium and all the advanced filtering system so we will figure that out. but only when tax seasons comes

What size tank are you upgrading too? If its a lot larger, you may want the regular ReefKeeper, as it can control more modules - allowing you to expand it with your new tank when you get it

yeah this one I seen on ebay seems to do everything I want it to do. and will be great when I upgrade to the larger tank which I am already saving for going to cost me about 1500 bucks custom made. I am debating on how to setup a refugium and all the advanced filtering system so we will figure that out. but only when tax seasons comes

But DA offers a nice upgrade program if you want to start at the lower price point of the Lite and upgrade to the Elite later. The Lite has been all i need so far.

Back