Reviews section?

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
I was thinking it would be nice to have a reviews section. Everytime I buy a new product, I usually do a write up so everyone here has an idea of how things turned out. I usually follow up over time as well, especially if thorough testing reveals differences over my initial impression(That means you Catalina!)
However, these things tend to get lost in the boards, and although the search function helps, it would be cool if there was a board we could go straight to when looking for opinions. Another board I hang at has gone so far as to classify them, so you can look under the skimmer section, lighting section etc. You get to rate the product on a scale of 1-10, and then write your blurb. Ratings get averaged as time goes on. Just thinking out loud again, I don't think we keep our mods busy enough

I think the community director needs to take a pulse of the community and advize the higher ups to give the people what they want.....

...and we want it NOW!

I'll suggest it to Ian. I think it's a great idea.

We could name it "Product Reviews" and then just have people start individual threads for each product.

Wow! I created change! I can feel the power!
And now, I think I have town council put a stop sign somewhere........woohoo!

Back