Rock Flower Nem?

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
OK, a while ago someone (I forget who) got a beautiful rock flower nem, and I can't seem to find the thread. Does anyone remember where they got that nem from? Or alternatively, anyone know a good source for a colorful rock flower nem? I've read that they're easy keepers, and so once my tank is more mature (probably next summer) I would like to add one. I know they don't host clowns; that's not really what I'm looking for, although I do want a clown in Samhain's Long Reef 2.0.

OK, never mind. With a little further searching, I discovered that it was Brian, and he got them from Coral Morphologic, which doesn't currently have any nems in stock.....phooey....

Yes yes it was me :)

I was actually just on their site last week to see what kinds they had in, and they haven't had any in since then. I'm thinking the more colorful varieties may be seasonal but, I could be wrong.

:razz: You're such a tease! Of course, I saw that you got them back in August, so that would be about the time I'd be looking for one. Coincidence? I think not.....

Back