sea apple

daugherty

part time reefer
well i had my sea apple for almost 3 years. this all started after i switched tanks well anyway the damb thing moved in behind all the rock(before i seithced tanks it was always out in the front). and taking all the rock out is really not an option since there is almost 200 puonds in the tank so i just checked on it every other dayby using a mirror on the back side of the tank so i could see it. well since my dad has been in the hosptial i have not been able to do this and just the other day i went to check on it and it was gone i looked all over and can not find it. then i looked closer and saw a little black spot on the sand. looks like the cleaner crew has done its job. from looking good to the next week gone. none of my pramerters went up at all which is very suprising to me but glad they have not.

wow, congrats on not having a poisoned system! Too bad for the sea apple, though. I really don't know anything about them except when they die, they supposedly release toxins into the water. Are they filter feeders, or were you feeding it anything specific?

Back