sea cucumber anyone?

That's a great article Brittany. A lot of people are scared of them but, the ones from the gulf are non-toxic and you don't have to worry about them wiping your whole tank out if they die. I've had 3 of them in my tanks for almost 2 years now.

I was researching them online and ran across the article, thought you guys would enjoy it :) I don't have a cuc yet but I would like to get one to clean my sand. Glad to see that some of you have kept them with success. Do you guys have anything on your powerheads or haven't you had a problem with them getting near them?

Nope, I don't have anything covering my powerheads and my cucumber has crawled onto them numerous times without any issues. ( I run Koralias FWIW)

I have koralias 425. You don't think I'd have a problem? My one clown does rest right on the back of it where the water gets sucked in and doesn't get harmed. I thouht he was stuck to it one night but he was just sleeping stuck to the powerhead lol. I turned the light on and just swam away from it not harmed.

Back