Sexy Corals

I know what you mean really wish i could find more people in my area that wanna trade stuff.I've got zoas palys and cheato up to my eyeballs.seems a shame to just keep tossing them out.The fish clubs around here are so lame

Idk ive never called them to ask about special orders. I really just want a few monti's and they are hard to find around my area i suppose. I know a few ppl on here have what i want but i see no one wanting to trade. Like overnight shipping for a small box isnt that expensive. They have flat shipping rates here in the states. Maybe ill start a new thread for "Trading" purposes only.

What do you want for monti's hell when the weather warms up a I'll send you some.but you'll already have bought them by then lol.The problem with the cold is those little boxes are not insulated so with a heat pack one side cooks the other side freezes

Yea true, im sure anyone could fabricate something for a smaller box...im into the encrusting monti's like, superman monti, rainbow monti, season's grettings, jedi mind tricks....the bright ones...finally just got my hands on a sunset monti after like 6 months of waiting.

Dana, check out greater iowa reef society . We have a spring fest coming up in des moines on the 26th. We also have a MACNA event that is supposed to be HUGE in Sept. It might be worth the drive for you.

Well Iv'e been trying to get in touch with them for 2 weeks now and wanted to spend at least a $1000.00 and can't!!! Whats up with that? I guess they don't need my business!!! To bad!!!

Back