Sixline Wrasse

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
Are sixline's are rather peaceful fish? Would it do fine in my reef tank with a clown, yellow tang, peppermint shrimp, and watchman goby?

Mine is extremely chill, she finally started swimming around with the clowns in my tank.. Shes a great fish..

I think it would make a great addition to your tank

yup. careful not to mix them with other wrasses. They might get picked on as they are whimps

-Doc

dont add them to a tank with a mandarin either. they have been know to out compete them for food and pick on or even kill the mandarin. a friend of mine had them in the same tank and the six line pecked out the eyes of the mandarin and he starved to death.

My 6-line is an ASSHOLE.

He CONSTANTLY bullies my clown fish and he tries to screw with my goby too. The goby won't put up with it, and tries to bite the 6-line.

The clown is smaller than the 6-line and just cowers away.

I would think twice about it. I got hold of a mean one. I've tried to catch him several times. No joy.

So, I went out today and bought a new--BIGGER-- fish to keep the 6-line in check. Just released it into the tank and so far--it ain't taking any shit from the 6-line. :mrgreen:

sixline are great i keep one in every tank keeps pest down to mininum and they eat flatworms i know from experience, but the are the more aggressive of reef safe wrasse. I want a green corri wrasse or yellow one.

If you get one don't be dumb like me and try to and a cleaner wrasse. That poor litttle bugger didn't have a chance he was dead in ten minutes. I do love my sixline and he cleans my hawkfish. I don't think that is very normal though.

nope. I have not either. I think they are kinda ugly and don't want to waste the inches of fish on them

-Doc

Back