spadefish

Ok, this is the 2nd time I left town, and came back to another banned member LOL At least you're picking the right ones to ban :D So just advanced notice, I'm going away for the entire next week, so be sure to clean house then!

Ok, this is the 2nd time I left town, and came back to another banned member LOL At least you're picking the right ones to ban :D So just advanced notice, I'm going away for the entire next week, so be sure to clean house then!

I didnt even leave town and missed all the drama too

i would get the smaller fish and as i said they have to be on books and legal to catch dont need a lience where i am ......ill make sure everything is perfect b4 addin life

oh geeze, i dont think ive ever been thanked so many times for anything but truth be told, id rather be thanked for good advice than for getting rid of a pest.

oh geeze, i dont think ive ever been thanked so many times for anything but truth be told, id rather be thanked for good advice than for getting rid of a pest.
Heh your replies on this whole thread says a lot about your persona. Wanting justice but heavy decisions, even if they are totally right, weigh on you conscience.

Last edited:
Back