Voice of the Customers

wbstyles

Reefing newb
Hello everyone!

I am launching a new online web store and just putting my feelers out there to see what customers really want from their online reef suppliers. We would love to hear from everyone to see how we can provide the very best service to customers and be set apart from the competition. Please provide some input and become a part of one of the best online reef stores to hit the market!

Thanks for participating. I look forward to hearing from you all. I really do care what the people want. I myself got tired of other stores not providing the sales and services that I wanted, so I decided to start my own. I do hope you will support us and we look forward in receiving your feedback.

Thanks,

Management

Thank you for your replies. I understand that this is the key to any successful relationship in business. I do want to provide the very best customer service possible when I get the business up and running. Any particular areas of customer service that stands out the most?

Not to high jack, but as you are not a sponsor, please keep the name and any sales pitches or threads out of the forums until you decide to become a sponsor if you choose to go that route.

Thank you for your replies. I understand that this is the key to any successful relationship in business. I do want to provide the very best customer service possible when I get the business up and running. Any particular areas of customer service that stands out the most?

Quick response to emails (or little hold time for calls). Intelligent employees. And though I shouldn't have to say it, PEOPLE people. Not every transaction has to be JUST a transaction. Conversation counts.

Thanks everyone for all the posts. This is great information and I couldn't agree with you all more. Continue the feedback as you desire to do so. I enjoy looking at everyone's opinion and perspective on online retailers.

Back