Zybers project

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
well friends and fellow reefers I am going to start a build soon as some of you know from yesterdays brief i got a 55g post on muck muck. I ended up bringing the tank inside yay i made room for it lol. get-attachment.aspx.jpg so now its inside next pay i will be getting the all glass hoods and lighting. Then I will work on saving for the sump and PS. After all that the shop should be all cleaned out and I will build my stand if not then I will just get on I was looking at, at my LFS. Any who the first bit is done now to fill in the final lines, add the saltwater let it cycle, then add the color :D when this happens and the tank is ready for the color portion of this living work of art. wow what to get lol. I know I'm getting ahead of my self. But I am so damn excited :bounce::^:
well i will keep you all posted :D on the build ;)

Congrats! It's always exciting to get your stuff. :bounce:

I would skip the glass hoods and make your own screen top, with a few dollars in supplies from home depot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0CzorCknWQ]YouTube - DIY screen top for aquariums.mpg[/ame]

20g down grade Rapids Mini Canister C-80, nano skimmer. The 29 got a crack in it :( grr... 55g I just got 2 Current Nova 24" 4X24 watt T5 for each side of the 55g for a steal :D $150 for both brand new. I also Zissou's screen hood idea just have to construct them. I am also getting ready to order a Megaflow Sump Filter #2 & Super Skimmer to come as soon as I get payed next... From there I will get my Hawaii black sand, blue wrap for the back, power heads, ext. just sucks that I went from the 29 to 20 :( still can't fig out how I got the crack... any ways its coming together piece by piece :D....

20g down grade Rapids Mini Canister C-80, nano skimmer. The 29 got a crack in it :( grr... 55g I just got 2 Current Nova 24" 4X24 watt T5 for each side of the 55g for a steal :D $150 for both brand new. I also Zissou's screen hood idea just have to construct them. I am also getting ready to order a Megaflow Sump Filter #2 & Super Skimmer to come as soon as I get payed next... From there I will get my Hawaii black sand, blue wrap for the back, power heads, ext. just sucks that I went from the 29 to 20 :( still can't fig out how I got the crack... any ways its coming together piece by piece :D....

I really hate:mrgreen: you for that bro. DAMN you and the deals you find why cant you ever hook a brotha up man...

Well Jac its like this any time i offer up a deal you never jump on it. So with that said this is why i don't share deals with you any more....

well i know i started this for my 55 but im going to make it about all my tanks what waist space as it is i was on the brink of giving up then i looked in to my devil fishes eyes and he said don't give up i have not given up then they other friends left in the tank said don't give up you have us a clean take we can breath and swim. sure i have had my share of tank mishaps scents going reef tank. then i come here and see the love you have for your fellow reefer so yeah here is my plan.

1) move the friends I have for a short time to the office tank.

2) replace my live rock with amp pod and cope pod seeded dry rock from a friend that has this in his frag tank that is covered in Xian shoom and kenya and some macro alg

3) Get this to replace my losses
20 Dwarf Ceriths - small effective cleaners
9 Nassarius
9 Florida Ceriths
6 Blue Legs
3 Large Nerite and 3 Small to medium Nerites
1 five pack of mangroves or 1 chaeto

4) after a month replace my fish friends and go from there

this sound like a plan to me :D

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SERENADER!!!

ok tank update i just set up an order for my tank to have its reef CUC upgraded to its right and proper numbers by John at ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home i will be sending out my order friday as well as moving my fish friends and corals to the office tank while I re work my tanks for 2months im doing a hole huge rebuild. the CUC will go in a 20L<--(is going to end up being my sump sys) light sand bottom with the filter and the water i have now. then pull my sand and rock cut off all bits with the soft corals and scrap the rest as rubble after i boil it out side on the grill and blast it it with the presher washer. i will just start with the rock i get from JAK lovely and pest free. Then after the new cycle re-add every thing over time starting with the CUC then devil then rebuild my reef and add Al capone and his mob PJ malone and TP butter then i will see just how happey every one is as well as my self if this plan works the way i want it to

PS sorry for this blob of words and miss spells i dont care at this point im tired and have a major headache

OK I just did the order :D and here is what i got. ;) Some of this is going in the sump at work such as the mangrove and the rock and the macro. I will be making my own live rock from this dry rock so it will be pest free then rebuild my reef with out the pest of my current rock. as for the CUC it is going in to a holding tank of a 20 long with water from the work tank and vary light sand bed. when im done with the 20H and the 20L is emptied the 20L will be made in to my sump. for the 55G ;) any who catch you all later and have a great day.
Qty Name SKU Price Total 20 Dwarf Cerith 11001 USD0.15 USD3.00 7 Nassarius Vibex 11002 USD0.40 USD2.80 9 Florida Cerith 11003 USD0.40 USD3.60 3 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium) 11005 USD0.45 USD1.35 10 Blue Leg Hermit Crab* (Nice Sizes) 12001 USD0.45 USD4.50 1 Chaeto w/Pods 2343243 USD5.00 USD5.00 1 5 Red Mangroves 87878 USD3.99 USD3.99 2 Random Colored Zoanthids (Small)* 343111 USD6.00 USD12.00 1 Filter Feeder Formula 2395656 USD6.99 USD6.99 1 Ulva 234545 USD3.00 USD3.00 1 1 Penny Macro Algae 909090 USD0.01 USD0.01 2 Florida Reef Rock (Free Shipping*) 235345 USD2.25 USD4.50 SubTotal : USD50.74 Shipping and Handling Fee : USD0.00 Tax Total : USD0.00 Total: USD50.74

Back