Adding Photos To LivingReefs

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Well here is a quick guide for all of you who want to add pictures to the website:

Step 1:

Create an account, you will see this on photobuckets main web page:

Signin.jpg

Step 2:
It will then take you to another page to fill out your details:

SigningUp.jpg

Step 3:
Once creating an account, you can now upload your pictures to photobucket, click this button:

Uploading.jpg

Step 4:
It will take you to another page asking if you want to upload them from your machine (Yes you do)

SelectingPhotos.jpg

Step 5:
You will now have to find those pictures on your computer:
Locating.jpg

Step 6:
When it is done uploading, you will see, and you can now select anyone of your photos, it does not matter which:

ClickingOnImage.jpg

Step 7:
It will now take you to another page where you can view the picture you just uploaded, look to the right, you see a whole bunch of little boxes, click inside the IMG code box, it should copy automatically:

IMGcode.jpg

Step 8:
What you have just copied, you can now put in the Posting box on Living Reefs, by pressing Control+V, or right click with your mouse, and select "Paste"

I vote to sticky this on top of the Pictures forum. I know a walk through was posted years ago, but that one has gotten lost in the bowels of the internet.

Ok. (1. I go to photobucket, login, right click on the pic I want. (2. Then I type in LivingReegs at top of website bar choose the topic heading click on "newThread", right click & paste. The problem is the new post disappears when I leave it to choose another pic. Also, it won't let me choose two pics at once to move.

Ok go to Phtobucket, you will see the IMG Code box, thats what you want, then when creating a new thread, title it accordingly, then the IMG box you clicked on will have copied the IMG code automatically, you want to "CTRL + V" Or paste it in the Text box where you are typing now.
Then do that for each photo.

Ok. (1. I go to photobucket, login, right click on the pic I want. (2. Then I type in LivingReegs at top of website bar choose the topic heading click on "newThread", right click & paste. The problem is the new post disappears when I leave it to choose another pic. Also, it won't let me choose two pics at once to move.

Open another browser window or another tab to work in. One with Photobucket, one with LR

Back