Crab kong!

KidJ57

Struggling Reef Addict
Coming Next summer, to a reef tank near you: CRAB KONG!
Intro.jpg

Starring, Hermie, the fuzzy hermit, as Crab Kong
Close-upTop.jpg

Early scene from the movie:
RunAwayEdit.jpg

oh man, thats great!

i love all these little still frame stories that have been pop'n up lately.. the car wash one was great too..

i hade one like that for almost 6 years and yvery time i tried to add a snail it would flip it over and try to kill it as soon as it was put into the tank.

Oh he does that too, but so far my Turbo snails have been pretty resilient; either they're staying away from him or they get far back enough in there shells to keep away from his claws. My margaritas and cone astreas were not as lucky or smart (they would actually crawl toward him from off the glass :frustrat:). Plus, he did leave my sea hare alone so I had planned to make them two my sole cleaning crew, but then hare ate himself to death. Oh ya, and I had a skunk shrimp for about three days, then one morning there was no sign of him; hoped he was just molting, but still have not seen him since and it's been around a week :grumble:. Nonetheless, couldn't see myself giving up my Hermie...the way I see it, he's just an expensive eater...damn movie stars! haha

I got 2 skunk cleaner shrimps just 2 weeks ago and they never hide. Just in the last week, I already found two skuck shell floating around. I don't think it take them long to molt, since even when I saw the shell, both shrimps were still stationing at their cleaning drive thru.

Oh, I know they don't take that long, I'm just surpised that I didn't see a SINGLE sign of them being eaten by crab...you would think I would find a leg or something, but it was almost like the shrimp just disappeared :shock:

Back