dixie's teeny tiny tank

dixiegirl21191

Reef Junkie
Just started another nano yesterday, a 3 gal. Plan on having sexy shrimp and a pom pom and a really small fish like a high fin goby or a clown goby along with some corals.

IMAG3389.jpg

Looks nice, what are the little filters? I had a Rio nano skimmer on my old 10 gallon that I liked.

Tbh I couldn't tell you but I can ask my friend at the lfs. This was a display tank at the store and when they took it down I practically stole it.

Is that a widely available tank size? Likely basically a 2.5g with a few extra inches on the end? I like long low tanks, even when they're tiny.

Oh and those filters, I know I have one around here somewhere. I got it online somewhere for like two bucks in clearance when I was ordering something else. Azoo was the maker I believe. I remember the package being lots of broken english.

Ok the tank is cycled and I added a cleaner shrimp, moved my sun corals over and have a nass and a cerith snail for now. Also was able to get ahold of 2 of my tiny brittle stars out of the 10 and stuck them in here too. My new led light should be here in a week! :D

IMAG3446.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I kind of had a little baby boom of sorts and now I have several. Since I was fragging some corals off of a rock they live in and they were right there I figured why not.

Got my light in yesterday! But since they are leds, I doubt I will get very many awesome pictures but that wont stop me from trying! Currently I have a skunk cleaner, suncoral, blasto, itty bitty hydnophora frag, eagle eyes, radioactive dragon eyes, and 3 other unknown zoas. All of the corals came from my 10.

IMAG3467.jpg

IMAG3468.jpg

IMAG3469.jpg

IMAG3473.jpg

Back