Here are some of the pix I took tonight.

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
I have a Canon HDD AVCHD Camcorder.

The pix always look nice but here they seem a bit off but hope you like them.

Basically 2 pix are of some algae I am posting to a different thread but the rest are showing the tank. I just put the description in the name oh and sorry for any dubs, I thing I don't have any in there but I can't tell.

I have a web page just for pix where I could make them huge and you can see it all so much better but do not have the time right now.

What is that purple stuff. I mean I am sure it is algae but it never turned brown first.

Attachments

• Algae-1.jpg
    Algae-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Algae-2.jpg
    Algae-2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 355
  • Hiding-Urchins-2.jpg
    Hiding-Urchins-2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 355
  • Hiding-Urchins.jpg
    Hiding-Urchins.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Rocks-1.jpg
    Rocks-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Here are more

Attachments

• Rocks-6.jpg
    Rocks-6.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 335
  • Rocks-5.jpg
    Rocks-5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 334
  • Rocks-4.jpg
    Rocks-4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 345
  • Rocks-3.jpg
    Rocks-3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Rocks-2.jpg
    Rocks-2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 303
A few more

The shells you see are from around Clearwater Beach Florida on one of the islands. The big picture of one in the size of a baseball and it is sitting next to the orange sponge.

Attachments

• Sponge-2-and-rocks.jpg
    Sponge-2-and-rocks.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 327
  • Sponge-1.jpg
    Sponge-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 299
  • Shell-1.jpg
    Shell-1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 337
  • Rocks-and-Sand-2.jpg
    Rocks-and-Sand-2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Rocks-and-Sand-1.jpg
    Rocks-and-Sand-1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 298
Even More

Attachments

• Tank-1.jpg
    Tank-1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 305
  • Tank-2.jpg
    Tank-2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 321
  • Tank-3.jpg
    Tank-3.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 321
  • Tank-4.jpg
    Tank-4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Tank-5.jpg
    Tank-5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 330
I really like the gorg and sponges.

But i think you can add your first fish. I really dont think your water results are right. They seem really really off.

Had them checked and they were the same as mine at the lfs you told me go have them checked so I did just don't want to kill stuff.

I just tossed my red ridge and yellow along as they were dying slow. I actually found a dead crab today bt I think the mighty purple mantis. Got it but I can hear it right now while I am in bed trying to sleep crackin away but I can never tell if anything is dead or missing I never see shells ever.

Last edited:
Hi phastroh. Great pics. I am curious about something, I have the Panasonic AVCHD and I was wondering if you do any video editing and if so, what software have you used? Pinnacle by any chance? Do you find your canon software is sufficient?
Please disregard if this is hijacking in any way.

Yeah I can't wait for coral but thanks.

About editing I use top of the line programs like premier and I did use apples stuff but it was limited to like the hip stuff of today and isn't a serious tool to me. I will pm you what I use maybe friday so look for the message then or saturday.

The stuff that came with it is not for me but I do graphics and video for a living. Mostly graphics though.

Back