Instant Ocean Gel Food

VAreef

Reefing newb
Got a free pack of this stuff. It's Instant Oceans Marine Blend Revolutionary Gel Food Technology. I figured hey free fish food why not try it. The 2 damsels I have won't touch it. The blob that came out of the pack is still in the bottom of the tank. I thought the crabs would eat it but they won't touch it either. I'll keep buying Frozen.

You can't just add it to the tank :( There is a special mesh thing suction cup apparatus that you have to buy. It's like a plastic net attached to a suction cup clip. You put the gel food in the mesh and stick it to the glass.

The IO rep was giving samples of that away at our last swap. I didn't take any, but a few who did said the same thing. Their fish won't touch it.

You can't just add it to the tank :( There is a special mesh thing suction cup apparatus that you have to buy. It's like a plastic net attached to a suction cup clip. You put the gel food in the mesh and stick it to the glass.

There is no way this food will stay in one of those clips. It has the consistency of tooth paste, and my fish would not touch it either

Back