JustLiveRock.com

benningtondt

Reefing newb
I ordered 50lbs of live rock from JLR over 2 weeks ago, I called them last week because I hadn't herd anything from them, and they told me that it was still curing and it would ship on monday. OK thats fine, then monday came and past and still hadn't herd anything new, so I called today and they told me that they were having bad weather in florida the past few days and weren't able to collect the live rock. I thought since i was told it was "curing" it was already collected. I dont know when i'll get my live rock, but I highly doubt i'll be doing business with them again, unless the product is amazing, which I doubt after reading some other reviews on them. I tried to save money and help conserve the natural reef by going with them and I guess you get what you pay for.

I have a friend who bought off them and had nothing but grief. Had to get Paypal to go after his money and get it back. He finally got a bag of rocks in the mail, no heat packs, very little wrapping. Red flags should go up when you click on his site. He gives the same sad story to everyone he sells to. I think he waits till he gets enough orders, then he collects the rock and ships it. By that time everyone waiting is already pissed off.

Hey it's true. I've never ordered from them, but everyone that has has said good things. I can endorse things that have good reputations.

Back