Living Reefs T-Shirt Contest!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Who wants their design on the first ever Living Reefs t-shirt? You do!

Rules:
1) Design must be for either the front or the back -- not both sides. Please designate for which side your design is intended.
2) Design must be simple enough that it won't look crappy/blurry/crowded when printed.
3) Colors are okay!
4) Design must work with a black or white background. Please specify for which background your design is...ummm...designed.
5) Design must contain "www.LivingReefs.com" somewhere in it.
6) Design should be sea/coral reef/aquarium related.
7) Design can be funny/witty.

There will be at least one month for everyone to get their submissions in. Voting will take place later on. T-shirts will be sold to anyone that wants them, and all the proceeds will go to the site. Go to it!

Please PM Bifferwine with any questions or suggestions.

Last edited:
damn. here goes another time for Dennis to shine. Go get em tiger. we know the odds are against us.

EDIT: I love this idea!!! so awesome. I will for sure be sporting one!

lets get a shirt that has been pre shrunk or maybe a option for a tall size :oops::oops: im tall and shirts are usually hit and miss long enough. but the preshrunk ones usually do the job. just something to keep in consideration :x:

you care so much for me! Im so happy.

Looks like ill have to rig the contest since I have mod powers in the contest forum! dont cross me anyone!!!! Ill also be accepting bribes via paypal to help your entry win! muahahaha

Just a thought, but I would prefer to buy something made of a decent fabric, I don't know anyone else's opinion but I would pay an extra 5$ for a little thicker/longer lasting fabric.

Edit: And I'll be accounting for 3 or 4 orders.

Once the design is chosen, I'll be getting an idea of how many people are going to want, since some people may decide to buy or not to buy, depending on the design.

May I suggest a BLACK thick T-Shirt. That way the reef colors will pop out on it and of course we all look better in black. Seriously every bright color looks great on black. JMO

I've been in the printing industry for over 20 yrs. The more colors in the art the more they charge, keep that in mind. I can get a single color T shirt printed for around $6-$7 each with an art set up charge of about $100, first time, after that the second printing is for the shirt only. Personally I like the 100% cotton with a pocket t, heavyweight, not the light stuff, you can see through those. Let me know if you need a little help in the printer dept., I can make a phone call and get you current pricing and shirt specs. if you like. I also have a screen printer who can do up to 18 colors on one shirt, front and back. They do all the shirts for Wall Mart right here in Farmingdale NJ.

Last edited:
Try to find a place that uses American Apparel t-shirts. They are a little thinner and sooooo much more comfortable than those 100% Cotton heavy-weight t-shirts from Hanes or Gildan. The end result is more like a real shirt you would buy in the store, not your typical freebie t-shirt handed out at the local 5k charity run. ;)

I'm assuming even though it's a contest, we can submit more than one design? Afterall, we are trying to get a the best design possible. Just a thought...

K. I'll go first. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• entry1.jpg
    entry1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,107
Back