ReefCleaners.org Questions and Discounts and etc.. Thread

johnmaloney

Reefing newb
Great to be a part of this active and growing community of saltwater hobbyists! We like to offer information and on the forums we sponsor. So if you have any questions that we can help you out on, algae id, anything from Florida.. just post them here.

Lets see...if you have any information that you need to get to us that we would need a record of please email it, we keep track of everything through email...but for general care questions or something like that this is the place to post. You will be surprised how many people have the same issues you do. Don't be shy about your cyano outbreak, I can't tell you how many people with TOTM type tanks have to come see me later down the road b/c they went on vacation and the sitter messed it up etc....

In addition to other sales which we run from time to time, you can get a 10% discount on your order by using the code "livingreefs", we have restrictions, so read the full item details, but basically at the time of this writing it can't be used on rock.

Good to know!

I ordered a bunch of snails from you guys a while back and I was really pleased with the quality and the communication!

May I suggest putting a link address in your signature. That way we can click to get the the place where we need to be to browse and order.

thanks i just received my order. thanks i am very happy with what i received. and appreciate the good communication from you

Back