Reefs2go

jr7168

Artic Reefer!
I got a shipment from reef2go of a CUC and everything was dead except 8 blue leg hermit crabs me so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111:frustrat:

Sorry to hear that but I have to say I have had the same issues with their CUC's. Everything else I have ordered from them has arrived no problems..

cuc= Clean Up Crew

yeah reef2go there stock for the most part is weak and many folks have gotten DOA's from them

yeah some what there corals do the same 50/50 on DOA

I've herd better new with there fish than CUC stock yet there pods a friend of mine got were fine. I have gotten loads of mixed reviews from them. so I don't think I'll order from there any time soon.

I ordered a bunch of Zoas from them and half where DOA!, I
They gave me the credit, but I really didn't wat to order from them again.
Then they had GBTA on sale for the same I had a credit for I got it. And it's still doing excellent

nope i got back from easter weekend today i took the pictures they wanted on their papers and i'm sending them the email maybe they give me credits and i just buy my fish from them? anyone get a good clean up crew from somewhere else??

yes they are thats why i'm being patient and going to see how they handle my business. i made a video while opening the package as well as numerous pic's so i hope i have plenty and i mentioned that i use this site so i will keep everyone informed on how their customer service is.

I'll be curious to hear the outcome. I just bought 5 zoa frags from them - 3 are good, one has very small zoas on it that have yet to open (thought I think they'll be okay with time), and the 5th had extremely small zoas on it that have since disappeared in my tank. I'm hoping there might still be microscopic polyps on that one that will grow with time, but we'll see. I had to reglue several of the frags because they didn't come on decent sized rocks, but that wasn't a hard fix. I'm hoping I'll be happy with the purchase over time - the $10 frag deals draw me in, but we'll see if it was worth it.

I believe you have to take it within 5 hours of it reaching your door step. Which probably means submitting it within that window as well.

What sucks is that if you paid shipping they may not give that money back.

That's sucks. I just ordered a crew from them and it ships tomorrow. I hope I have better luck, but I will be curious how your deal turns out.

Thanks

John

Good luck - several members on here have had absolutely horrible experiences with them. Makes me wonder why they are still a sponsored vendor on this site

Back