Saltwaterfish.com?

kennedy98

Reefing newb
hey i was wandering has anyone here aver bought anything live from saltwater aquarium.com or liveaquaria.com can you tell me how it is? thanks kennedy98

I'm sure everyone will have a different opinion on this on a scale of 1 to 10, and 10 being the best:

saltwaterfish.com 3
liveaquaria.com 8

thanks i have a question though in my 55 gallon tank i have 2 emerld crabs 1 brittle star fish 1 sandsifting sea atar 3 snails and a sea urchin what else can i add? pleasr reply

I see you lost your baby clowns, sorry to hear that. I don't see why you could not get another pair of clowns again. This time, get them at least 1 1/2 in. long and make sure you see them eat at the store BEFOR you buy them. Good luck and take things slow in this hobby, it will pay off for you in the end

DON'T shop there. I can't stress that enough. They owe me (and most people I know that have bought from them) money. That's because when stuff arrives dead (which it has EVERY TIME I ORDERED FROM THEM), they give you store credit. But you have to spend an additional $100 to use the store credit (so if you have $50 credit, you have to spend $150 to receive it). So guess what? That stuff arrives dead too! Now you have spent $150, and they owe you $150. But now, you have to spend $250 to get that credit! It's a neverending cycle.

Saltwaterfish.com is a total scam and they should go out of business. They owe me at least $100 bucks, but I refuse to buy anything from them to redeem the credit, because then I'll just lose more money.

I know i'm new but i bought from saltwaterfish.com and i got prompt shipping and everything arrived good and alive. mostly mushrooms, rich's, and a candy cane so i had normal service no issues. just FYI update 2 years later haha

Back