T-shirts -- VOTE prices

How much would you be willing to pay per shirt?

• No more than $15 per shirt

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No more than $20 per shirt

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No more than $25 per shirt

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No more than $30 per shirt

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Attached is the winning shirt design. I've looked at pricing for custom shirts from several places. We have to think about 3 things for each t-shirt: cost of the shirt itself, shipping the shirt to your door, and profit to the site.

If you were to take into account all three of these factors, how much (in total) would you be willing to pay per shirt?

Attachments

• LivingReefsT-2b.jpg
    LivingReefsT-2b.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 418
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. I know that it sucks to spend an extra 10-15 dollars per shirt but think about these points:

Using an online site will add, so I've heard, 10.00 on average per shirt. This is why I think it is worth it.

To get a cheaper price for a shirt, we would need to send money to one of this site's members. That person would collect these funds and once we've all paid, the person will submit our order. Once the order is printed that person will have to sort the shirts, package them and mail them to each person. We will all have to agree on the style of t-shirt and the color of the t-shirt. We will all have to agree on the colors of the design. The person placing and filling the orders is accepting financial responsibility and spending a lot of their own personal time filling these orders. We will have to send this person a personal check or money order made out to them.

If we place the design at a third party online site we will have the ability to choose any type of clothing item we want. T-shirts, sweat shirts, tanks, girl styled, long sleeved and even boxer shorts if we want. We can each choose the color of our shirt, pink, black, blues... whatever we want. We can put the design on other items like bumper stickers, coffee mugs, pet shirts, baby bibs and even get framed art to hang on the wall behind our tank. Some of the online sites will allow you to customize the colors of the ink on the design so the people that had trouble with the pastel colors can change them. We can order these items any time we want. Any time of day, any time of year (secret santa presents?) Newbies can buy the shirt and feel a part of our site any time rather than once a year. Also, if anything goes wrong, if the package gets lost in the mail if the shirt falls apart or doesn't fit.... then you can contact the company and have it worked out rather than making one of the members of our site have to deal with this.

Are these things worth 10.00? I think so! If you agree, change your vote!

Catherine

I don't like the way this question is worded. I don't want to spend more than I have to! Maybe the question should be, would you be willing to pay extra to have the shirt printed at a 3rd party site?

C

I don't like the way this question is worded. I don't want to spend more than I have to! Maybe the question should be, would you be willing to pay extra to have the shirt printed at a 3rd party site?

C

I don't think it's worded poorly -- there's a difference between how much would you want to spend (of course that's as little as possible) and how much would you be willing to spend (which is how much you could afford).

I started a new poll for your question though. Please vote!

Just so you know...I have a very good friend who does print work for a living. We may be able to get a pretty good deal....She does all of my company clothing. If interestested PM me and I'll giver her the info, and we can compare...just a thought.

Back