$10,000 star

i never really read his posts, dont have the attention span. thats probably why i missed that post, but that does make since now to why he was so paranoid about posting pics of is tanks

yeah dustin he was paranoid to do it because he thought some government official or somebody of that nature was going to recognize something and give up his location. or that someone would know where he was and go ALL THE WAY to alaska and steal his livestock. the guy had extenuating issues beyond that it was just the tip of the iceberg for him. very smart when it came to plUmbing but completely NUTS

dont forget his rants about ordering salt by the pallet and how he only setup tanks for extremely wealthy people and ABSOLUTELY NO FISH were allowed

oh i know i remember and if they added a fish he completely dropped them as a customer. holy crap i couldnt imagine doing business with him

i somehow find it hard to believe that he has that strong of a customer base that he could just drop customers for something like that

crazy, i never knew that about him, i just thought the guy loves to type so i never bothered reading his essays. It all makes sense now lol.

what he wrote was informative ,just that some ppl dont have the attention span to actually read a post but anywho

as far as talking about a former member of our "club" i dont think thats cool imo

as far as the guy selling a smilie face brittle star hey more power to him

Q: why is it that a black tangs cost is so riidicuklous
A: because of their rarity

so im assuming he sees it rare and i quess in its own right it is but yeah 10k is a little overboard

No power to him at all. He is an idiot and that's that. He probably just figured "hey i'll see if some idiot will actually pay for it, what do i have to lose".

I'm cool with the one I have. It has a pentagram in the middle and kills everything. And I wouldn't let it go for 20k

I am sure if one of us bought a juvenile fish that later didn't follow its normal color pattern and turned out to have some crazy design or resemblance on it that we may think about selling that sucker for big profit.

Back