$10,000 star

Lowering cost by $5k after first attempt is so shady. Anyone who thought the value was ok because of its rarity...there goes that! guess its not so valuable after all. I bet he will sell it under 1K.

Did any of you read the comments at the bottom?
He even admitted he originally posted the auction as a joke.

Ebay has become a new venue for people to get their 15 minutes by posting crazy, creative, funny, etc auctions.

I bought a 10,000$ star today,but when I opened that box it was a dead chocolate chip star with a smily face sticker one it, so I put it in my tank and it seemed to be doing great!This thing willl eat all your algea.I think mine might be dieing though becuase the smiley face fell off,oh well theres always the next bid.(I think that it ate too much algea and its stomach exploded.

if you read the description on his new auction he said, "the best offered i received was 5k but never heard back from them" and thats just pathetic that someone was like man thats awesome but i wouldnt pay more then 5k for it

hmm... i have a smiley face birth mark on my butt cheek, i wonder what im worth, lol j/k, but damn!! 5k for a freakin starfish, i bet you there is some rich dumb ass out there who would actually buy it.

hmm... i have a smiley face birth mark on my butt cheek, i wonder what im worth, lol j/k, but damn!! 5k for a freakin starfish, i bet you there is some rich dumb ass out there who would actually buy it.

$5000 for your butt cheek if you slice it off and fedex it to me.

give me my f*ckin' cola before I break VOUS F*CKIN' LIP!

Just say it! Say car Ramrod

Last edited:
Back